- AN EXCEPTIONAL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL WITH AN « ORIGINAL » FRUITY RIPE TASTE
By offering the taste, the aromatic subtlety and the sweetness of an "original" fruity ripe, H OF LEOS SELECTION is an exceptional extra virgin olive oil which carries the spirit of excellence, authenticity and character of L’Huile H of Domaine Leos.
- AN EXCEPTIONAL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL WITH AN « ORIGINAL » FRUITY GREEN TASTE
By offering the aromatic power and taste of an "original" fruity green with limited intensity and bitterness, H OF LEOS SELECTION expands the « fruity green » market and carries the spirit of excellence, authenticity and character of L’Huile H of Domaine Leos.
Domaine Leos in l’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- Produced exclusively from the fruits of the Provençal terroir. The olives are harvested later in the season and are immediately processed at the mill as all the oils H of Leos.
- Produced exclusively from the fruits of the Provençal terroir. The olives are picked relatively early in the season and are immediately processed at the mill like all oils H of Leos
Varieties of olives
Essentially Aglandau and Salonenque.
- Subtle taste benefitting from an aromatic intensity and a good length in the mouth. It characterises itself by a colour and original taste of a « fruity ripe »: it has a light green colour with yellow reflections and aromas of almond, red fruits, ripe apples and flowers.
- Fresh and intense taste benefitting from a great aromatic power with a good length in the mouth but with a little less intensity than the fruity green L’Huile H of Domaine Leos. The fruity green H of Leos Selection characterises itself by its colour (pale green colour with yellow highlights) and its aromatic complexity with a vegetal dominant of artichoke and hazelnut aromas typical of an original green fruitiness.
- The « fruity ripe » oils can be used raw and cooked, with all types of salted or sweet dishes. For desserts, it can replace butter.
- Although the "fruity green" oils can be used both raw and cooked with all types of salted and sweet dishes, we advise you to use them raw as a finishing oil on all types of food and dishes, from starters to desserts.
See our points of sale